PRESENTING MINDFULNESS AND EI TO YOUR AUDIENCE
If you have an audience that could benefit from a discussion on mindfulness and emotional intelligence, don't hesitate to reach out. I enjoy presenting this material and meeting new people interested in this work.
Depending on the time and space, I generally present content about mindfulness (and meditation), emotional intelligence, the science behind it, and applying it in everyday life. I have a core curriculum I work from yet tailor the talk to meet the needs of your particular audience.
TOPICS I COVER:
- What is mindfulness and meditation and why should I care?
- What is emotional intelligence and how can I benefit from it?
- How do I apply mindfulness and emotional intelligence in my personal life, professional life, and relationships?
- What's the difference between formal meditation practice and informal mindfulness practice?
- What does the latest science tell us about mindfulness and meditation practice?
- What's the connection between this work and the corporate environment (or any organization)? Why/how does it help? What are the real world examples?
- What's the best way to develop a practice? What are tools and support I can get along the way?
- Guided concentration (meditation) exercise often focusing on the breath
- Guided body scan demonstrating different forms of awareness
- Guided three center check-in: mind, body, emotions
- With more time and space we can also do journaling exercises and/out breakout discussion with the group
Contact us to discuss options, format, and what topics would work best for your event.